Users on the RGX platform must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to conduct business. Striving to create an ecosystem of honesty, fair trade, and compliance enforcement; RGX has provided simple rules to follow:
- All business transactions are to be conducted in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Transaction details are to be kept confidential between the parties involved.
- Transact with honest and ethical behavior to promote trust and build a repeatable business.
- When Users agree to work within the RGX platform for business and services it’s not to be circumvented.
- Report any misuse or negligence by any party on the platform to email@example.com.
- Be truthful and as accurate as possible when creating your SOW, refer to Customer Tips for guidance.
- When preparing material for pick-up, neatly stack and wrap to avoid any damage.
- Double-check that any sensitive data has been removed or ask RGX to assist through Green Glove Services.
- Any discrepancies regarding “Material Inaccuracy”, or the SOW must be reported within (5) days to remedy.
- Be aware of Compliance regulations so proper disposition requirements are handled by Certified Vendors, if unsure just ask!
- Maintain and provide RGX with current and accurate Company information (COI, Certifications, etc.)
- Treat customer premise with respect and care when performing services. Be responsible!
- When disposing of material adhere to all compliance and legal regulations.
- Provide COD/CODD/COC in a timely manner as designated in the job details or by default, less than 30days.
- Any discrepancies regarding “Material Inaccuracy” of the SOW must be reported within (5) days to remedy.
- Provide payment, when deemed by SOW, in agreed-upon Net terms via check or wire.