Electronic Waste (E-Waste)
- Electronic products or material designated to be recycled or reused
- Information Technology Asset Disposition: the process for IT equipment management
- Scope of Work: the digital copy of the job/project/transaction details
- Certificate of Destruction: Certified document verifying an item has been destroyed
- Certificate of Data Destruction: Certified document identifying the product which has had all Data Destroyed from it
- Certificate of Completion: a certified document stating completion of the SOW
- Green-House Gasses: Environmentally impacting gasses emitted from transportation, electricity and heat.